Forney, Texas
5.0

I'm the very hesitant type when it comes to making big purchases.I decided to do a little research, ask close colleagues, who I should work with for the sell of my home.

From the first time we called Caprice, she was punctual and professional and continues to be that way now when we call her for real estate advice. She calls to check on us, making sure all of our questions are answered as well as to give us up to date market analysis on our properties so that we are always in the loop. We have referred her to several of our closest colleagues, friends, and family.

I don't usually write reviews, but I feel very strongly about our experience as well as the success of Caprice Michelle.Thank you Caprice Michelle!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Ability to save us money, Her dedication to our happiness, Hard work ethic.

Had an Experience with Caprice Michelle?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Caprice Michelle Misrepresentation - Lies - Unethical - Caprice Michelle Real Estate Agent - Dont Fall Victim Caprice Michelle "Caprice Michelle Swiercinsky, Real Estate Agent from Rockwall, Misrepresented several material facts regarding a property that she had listed for sale/lease. I hope other real estate owners/sellers/buyers do not..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Certplex Actualtests - Unlimited access Certplex Actualtests "I purchase unlimited access in March 2016, on 7/19/17 i tried to access the new A+ exam to prepare myself and I had access to nothing. I reached out to..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more