5.0

I'm the very hesitant type when it comes to making big purchases.I decided to do a little research, ask close colleagues, who I should work with for the sell of my home.

From the first time we called Caprice, she was punctual and professional and continues to be that way now when we call her for real estate advice. She calls to check on us, making sure all of our questions are answered as well as to give us up to date market analysis on our properties so that we are always in the loop. We have referred her to several of our closest colleagues, friends, and family.

I don't usually write reviews, but I feel very strongly about our experience as well as the success of Caprice Michelle.Thank you Caprice Michelle!

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of a product or service from Caprice Michelle and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Caprice Michelle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most ability to save us money and her dedication to our happiness. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Caprice Michelle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Caprice Michelle?

Comments