I'm the very hesitant type when it comes to making big purchases.I decided to do a little research, ask close colleagues, who I should work with for the sell of my home.
From the first time we called Caprice, she was punctual and professional and continues to be that way now when we call her for real estate advice. She calls to check on us, making sure all of our questions are answered as well as to give us up to date market analysis on our properties so that we are always in the loop. We have referred her to several of our closest colleagues, friends, and family.
I don't usually write reviews, but I feel very strongly about our experience as well as the success of Caprice Michelle.Thank you Caprice Michelle!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Ability to save us money
- Her dedication to our happiness
- Hard work ethic
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "The Mesquite Texas and Forney Texas locations are extremely filthy, dirty and one health inspector if being shut down. I can believe that a corporate business such as AMC would..."
- "Our couches "real" leather started to flake. When we called to get it fixed Rooms to Go informed us that our warranty had expired about 2 weeks prior and they..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."