Caprice Michelle Misrepresentation - Lies - Unethical - Caprice Michelle Real Estate Agent - Dont Fall Victim
Caprice Michelle Swiercinsky, Real Estate Agent from Rockwall, Misrepresented several material facts regarding a property that she had listed for sale/lease. I hope other real estate owners/sellers/buyers do not fall victim to the bubbly, perky, blonde show that she puts on in order hide the fact that she is absolutely incompetent and unethical. TREC will have all the proof and documentation they need to take action.
At the end of the day she only seems to care about one thing... herself. Okay, two things... herself and her "image". She has NO word of mouth business because everyone knows to steer clear... I was told she is not even allowed to shop at certain stores in Rockwall because the games she tries to play and people just being tired of dealing with her.
However, the few "clients" that she receives from other peoples listings on Zillow and Trulia, know nothing about who she really is. I to thought she was "so nice" and "so helpful"... WRONG! She wants to close a deal... and will SAY or DO just about anything to make that happen.
Lets not forget about her WHOLE OTHER LIFE, the "aspiring actress". Caprice Swiercinsky.... Whole other story... just google it.
Caprice... Get your ACT together and *** your mask, just do things the RIGHT way. You'll be surprised how much easier your life would be.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Real Estate Agent
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."