Caprice Michelle Misrepresentation - Lies - Unethical - Caprice Michelle Real Estate Agent - Dont Fall Victim
Caprice Michelle Swiercinsky, Real Estate Agent from Rockwall, Misrepresented several material facts regarding a property that she had listed for sale/lease. I hope other real estate owners/sellers/buyers do not fall victim to the bubbly, perky, blonde show that she puts on in order hide the fact that she is absolutely incompetent and unethical. TREC will have all the proof and documentation they need to take action.
At the end of the day she only seems to care about one thing... herself. Okay, two things... herself and her "image". She has NO word of mouth business because everyone knows to steer clear... I was told she is not even allowed to shop at certain stores in Rockwall because the games she tries to play and people just being tired of dealing with her.
However, the few "clients" that she receives from other peoples listings on Zillow and Trulia, know nothing about who she really is. I to thought she was "so nice" and "so helpful"... WRONG! She wants to close a deal... and will SAY or DO just about anything to make that happen.
Lets not forget about her WHOLE OTHER LIFE, the "aspiring actress". Caprice Swiercinsky.... Whole other story... just google it.
Caprice... Get your ACT together and *** your mask, just do things the RIGHT way. You'll be surprised how much easier your life would be.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Real Estate Agent
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."