Caprice Michelle Misrepresentation - Lies - Unethical - Caprice Michelle Real Estate Agent - Dont Fall Victim

Caprice Michelle Swiercinsky, Real Estate Agent from Rockwall, Misrepresented several material facts regarding a property that she had listed for sale/lease. I hope other real estate owners/sellers/buyers do not fall victim to the bubbly, perky, blonde show that she puts on in order hide the fact that she is absolutely incompetent and unethical. TREC will have all the proof and documentation they need to take action.

At the end of the day she only seems to care about one thing... herself. Okay, two things... herself and her "image". She has NO word of mouth business because everyone knows to steer clear... I was told she is not even allowed to shop at certain stores in Rockwall because the games she tries to play and people just being tired of dealing with her.

However, the few "clients" that she receives from other peoples listings on Zillow and Trulia, know nothing about who she really is. I to thought she was "so nice" and "so helpful"... WRONG! She wants to close a deal... and will SAY or DO just about anything to make that happen.

Lets not forget about her WHOLE OTHER LIFE, the "aspiring actress". Caprice Swiercinsky.... Whole other story... just google it.

Caprice... Get your ACT together and *** your mask, just do things the RIGHT way. You'll be surprised how much easier your life would be.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 11 Yes 11 12 No 12
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 11 #1183773 Forney, Texas

What in the world? You do know what you're saying is false and complete defamation of character. That's illegal. I was a very happy customer, and the things you describe seem completely out of character there for, your review is null and void.

0 0 Reply
John Swirtz

Apr 16, 2015 #972590 Rockwall, Texas

This post is slander, just sickening. For everything she's done for my wife and I, I pray nobody believes this nonsense.

2 1 Reply
Happy customer

Mar 31, 2015 #966117 Austin, Texas

I am a third time customer of Caprice and have had an entirely different experience with her. In all instances she has gone above and beyond what one could expect from a realtor. In my case I own a property in Rockwall but live in a different city, as stated she has always gone above expectations and has brought me some very good renters whom I believe have been very happy with the home we provide.
Not sure where the bad press comes from other than bad tenants.

2 3 Reply

Feb 24, 2015 #950117 Potomac, Maryland

Below all these good reviews about Caprice Michelle are done by some SEO company, which she has hired to hide her real image just like the mask shown above.
Just think 1000 times before contacting her for any type of property requirement.

5 1 Reply

Feb 17, 2015 #947218 Dallas, Texas

These are all lies. These men scammed and took tons of money from Caprice after she generously helped them out. Just remember what comes around goes around. Caprice helped me get a great deal on my house and I highly recommend her, she's a great realtor! She was always available to me and negotiated the house I wanted for a great deal. I had no issues like these men "claimed".

1 3 Reply
Clark J

Sep 26, 2014 #875641

It amazes me how so many people will post things that are negative about a person and totally false.
In my business relationship with my business relationship with Caprice, I found her upbeat and very fair in our dealings. She did not ask for anything more than she deserved and because of that I gave her even a better deal.
I wish I could track down and file lawsuits about everyone who makes false statements and an accusations about people.
Maybe try doing what Caprice does, work hard, promote you brand ad make someone else's day a pleasure to know you.
Clark J

2 3 Reply

Sep 03, 2014 #864988

Caprice is really a honest realtor. I had a deal with her few weeks ago and she helps in finding a right property at very reasonable price.

2 5 Reply

Aug 28, 2014 #862572 Rockwall, Texas

Caprice is famous that's why her competitors posting such a negative reviews. I also deal with Caprice and I also had a good experience. She is a great realtor who makes people helps finding the right property at affordable price.

4 4 Reply

Aug 21, 2014 #859632 Tucker, Georgia

That's right Ben
Even i had a very good experience in a property deal with Caprice.
She is a genuine & good professional lady.
This type of false & fake review is a work of her competitors in real estate.

2 4 Reply

Jul 31, 2013 #691162

it is sad that this website allows completely false posts.. caprice is the most honest realtor i know.

3 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Caprice Michelle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Caprice Michelle.
Filing a new complaint about