This is the tenant who victimized me.I leased my personal home to a Nathan Sorrels.

He stopped paying rent after he said he wasn't happy living here. I gave his $3300 deposit so that he would find another place. He said if I paid him $10,000 then he would not attack my reputation on the internet. I did not pay the extortion and they posted false, negative, damaging information on my reputation, my property, my broker, and my attorney on Rip off Report, Pissed Consumer, some other Scam sites.

My name was even blinking Fraud. They tried to file a fraudulent insurance claim against my insurance company as well. The court Granted me this judgment and the FBI contacted me shortly after because they had allegedly hit up another victim.

There are many other victims.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). capricemichelle is overall dissatisfied with Caprice Michelle and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Caprice Michelle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Caprice Michelle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Caprice Michelle?

Comments

Forney, Texas, United States #1183772

Wow, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles, as a landlord, I must say I have run into a few problems such as you describe.You did the right thing!

As always, be extremely cautious of the people you approve into your leases.Scams do happen, and these people sound just that.