Rockwall, Texas

This is the tenant who victimized me.I leased my personal home to a Nathan Sorrels.

He stopped paying rent after he said he wasn't happy living here. I gave his $3300 deposit so that he would find another place. He said if I paid him $10,000 then he would not attack my reputation on the internet. I did not pay the extortion and they posted false, negative, damaging information on my reputation, my property, my broker, and my attorney on Rip off Report, Pissed Consumer, some other Scam sites.

My name was even blinking Fraud. They tried to file a fraudulent insurance claim against my insurance company as well. The court Granted me this judgment and the FBI contacted me shortly after because they had allegedly hit up another victim.

There are many other victims.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Caprice Michelle?

Comments

Forney, Texas, United States #1183772

Wow, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles, as a landlord, I must say I have run into a few problems such as you describe.You did the right thing!

As always, be extremely cautious of the people you approve into your leases.Scams do happen, and these people sound just that.

ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Morgan Properties - Just read & See Pictures, otherwise you WOULDNT believe it. Morgan Properties " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Jessie Rayes Miniatures - Cake Ornament Sloppily Done and Crooked Business Jessie Rayes Miniatures "I chose Jessie Raye's Miniatures to do an ornament replica of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding cake, because of the intricacy and attention to detail shown in her sample pictures...." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more