Caprice Michelle - Judgement -Reputation Rebuttal

This is the tenant who victimized me.I leased my personal home to a Nathan Sorrels.

He stopped paying rent after he said he wasn't happy living here. I gave his $3300 deposit so that he would find another place. He said if I paid him $10,000 then he would not attack my reputation on the internet. I did not pay the extortion and they posted false, negative, damaging information on my reputation, my property, my broker, and my attorney on Rip off Report, Pissed Consumer, some other Scam sites.

My name was even blinking Fraud. They tried to file a fraudulent insurance claim against my insurance company as well. The court Granted me this judgment and the FBI contacted me shortly after because they had allegedly hit up another victim.

There are many other victims.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 11 #1183772 Forney, Texas

Wow, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles, as a landlord, I must say I have run into a few problems such as you describe. You did the right thing! As always, be extremely cautious of the people you approve into your leases. Scams do happen, and these people sound just that.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Caprice Michelle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Caprice Michelle.
Filing a new complaint about